FORUM MANAGER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 D PLANE COCKPIT VIEWER

www.stclairphoto-imaging.com/360/P51-Mustang/P51_swf.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPicubfbar

<<<- 1.4b :- SUB V SUB & CUSTOM MISSION MAP'S ->>>
Say what you want to say ~ Be what you want to be ~ Those who matter dont mind ~ And those who mind dont matter
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and a finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

PM Email Web  Top
icon1  view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 00:39 Quote

Joalphski

Group:
Friends of =UBF=

Wow. A 3D cockpit viewer. I thought something like that might exist. :D that's pretty cool. I've seen Pearl harbour before. good movie. Sad at some parts, but still a good movie. LOL. Spitfire pwnage. ;)

2m43q81
290pqo7

Yes. I know type II U-Boats aren't good, but I like them anyway. Why? I'm just different like that. I always have liked smaller things. It's kind of like light tanks if you know what I mean. ;) And when in doubt, YIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!! ;) Also, I fight for my friends!

PM Email Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 11:04 Quote

When i die don't write "R.I.P" on my grave write "B.R.B"

Group:
FORUM MANAGER

HERES ONE I THINK IS COOLER

http://silenthunterubf.forumfree.it/?t=50168039

Image and video hosting by TinyPicubfbar

<<<- 1.4b :- SUB V SUB & CUSTOM MISSION MAP'S ->>>
Say what you want to say ~ Be what you want to be ~ Those who matter dont mind ~ And those who mind dont matter
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and a finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

PM Email Web  Top
icon6  view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 15:06 Quote

Joalphski

Group:
Friends of =UBF=

Wow...... that's amazing! That's just really cool right there. :D

2m43q81
290pqo7

Yes. I know type II U-Boats aren't good, but I like them anyway. Why? I'm just different like that. I always have liked smaller things. It's kind of like light tanks if you know what I mean. ;) And when in doubt, YIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!! ;) Also, I fight for my friends!

PM Email Web Contacts  Top
3 replies since 29/7/2011, 23:50

A_ADDREPLY